Thread: Coolreader
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #29
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
I've got a 602 and installed reviews port.
While reading single page flipping works with page forward/backward and left/right. 10 pages turn doesn't work. Fontsize is up/down. OK opens the menu and long press return (the small one on the left) returns to library or wherever you started the book.

Menu works up/down/left/right, but the cursor only appears with up/down, and page forward/backward to exit. The status bar in the main menu says "1..8 - choose command / ?, ? - close", in the settings menu "press 1..8 to change Position / ? to apply, ? to cancel".
Being on a menu-subpage, there is no escape, only long press on the "return" button gets me out and then the last read page is gone.
Keymapping in Menu shows only "?" and "Long?", and I can't change a thing.

I tried to vary font, size and hyphenation, but as soon as you leave the menu it all sets back to previous values.
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote