Thread: Coolreader
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 12:59 PM   #23
review
Addict
review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.

Device: 903
port for 60x

this is reader42 port of coolreader now compiled for the 60x series. I haven't modified the source code in any way. Just adapted the compile options.

As reader42 pointed out this is beta (which means in other words: developer edition and not yet intended for production systems). When I compiled it for the 60x series I noticed some errors in the jpeg library which the pocketbook uses and the version which coolreader uses. This of course means that images are not displayed. I've run reader42 binary on the 302 and compared it with the attached version for the 60x series and the appearance is pretty much the same (for example also no images in epub files).

So what doesn't work in reader42 edition also doesn't work in my compilation of his code.
Attached Files
File Type: zip cr3-60x.zip (3.04 MB, 361 views)
review is offline   Reply With Quote