View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 07:44 PM   #6
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
I think we need to be patient. They have been focused on the Ko2, but now that is out we should see new firmware soon.

Kobo support has been pretty good to date. They came through for me and many others when issues have occurred and support staff are an active part of this forum. This is far more than I can say regarding Kindle and Sony for instance.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote