View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 01:55 PM   #6
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
May be quite possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
I like the fact that search and hyperlinks work in some books, regardless of how loimited the scope. At least these issues are being addressed and acted upon!

I'd like the option to use the TOGGLE as the hyperlink access.

TOGGLE DOWN goes into hyperlink mode. Arrows choose the link, OK selects the link and takes you to the appropriate page, OK/BACK/CANCEL takes you back to the initial page. TOGGLE DOWN takes you back out of hyperlink mode.

TOGGLE UP goes into search mode for dictionary lookup. Arrows selects the word. OK selects the word and takes you to the dictionary defin, or pops up a window with the definition. OK/BACK/CANCEL will takes you back to the initial page and automatically take you back out of dictionary mode.
Already the factory has made a simple change to the scroll wheel. When you push in you can switch from page advance to MP3 volume control. I will suggest that they add another option on there to go into Hyperlink Control.

Yes... keep a list of what changes and recommendations you want. I will not promise you will get it but it will get to the factory and definitely be considered!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote