View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 01:12 AM   #58
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
@Doitsu - Thanks for the confirmation. I have now pushed a fix for this to Sigil's master.

@stumped

I have many epubs that have extra styles in them and while the stylesheet was in the front tab (showing) I was able to use Tools->DeleteUnusedStyles just fine and never saw a crash or any type of problem when Preview was not open.
i think it has to be delete unused style and then SAVE - its the save that causes the " sigil has sopped working"

I think the best way forward is for me to update to 0.9.8 then see if I get any more crashes - I will try to provoke it by doing the things I suspect cause it.

If I can get something re-producible how do I go about submitting evidence ( given the copyright issues with uploading any specific epub )

if nothing else, by cursor jumping issue wshoudl get fixed by upgrading
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote