View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 02:46 PM   #9
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
A page number that isn't consistent isn't very useful to me. I like to have a way to jump to a location in a book but I need to know that when I enter that location, that's where I'm going. So far the Amazon system is working well in that regard. I think people find the numbering system foreign so it's not very popular, but it at least works consistently.

As for the question at hand, I voted for the Cybook. I think the Bebook could overtake them with some work on their firmware. If they fixed their bugs, added dictionary and font support, and maybe sweetened the deal with another highly-desired feature like folder support or content search, Cybook would be in trouble.
EZ Reader does have "folder support" if I understand what you mean by that. It allows you to create folders and subfolders and to address them via the reader. That is one of the things I like about it.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote