View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 05:55 AM   #629
BWinmill
BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I've tried all of the different fonts. I've increased the size up and down. Nothing is changing the size of that space. I like the page just the way it is for the most part, it's just that the big 'white space' is distracting me.
It is actually a rather minor thing. I would suggest setting that issue aside and trying to actually enjoy the device. (Well, the widow/orphan bit isn't so minor. But the extra space that's left open for the toolbar is.)
BWinmill is offline   Reply With Quote