View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 11:34 PM   #622
Feher
Addict
Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92; Onyx Boox i86ML; Kobo Aura H2O; Dasung Paperlike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
What's the point of a larger display when such a large amount of blank space is left at the bottom?
Good sales of this product will cause competition to launch a product with same screen size and resolution. Then we both shall buy the product which doesn't leave blank space at the bottom.So i support this product with my soul

If everyone complains about this issue to Kobo then they might rectify it in their firmware update
Feher is offline   Reply With Quote