View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:20 AM   #15713
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next up: Assault on the Gods by Steve Goldin (sgoldin), as I've enjoyed a couple of his other republished books, and he has this one on special offer at the moment.
It was OK. It is a little dated, as any story written recently would depict the tech differently. The plot was a little weak - more Amazing Stories than Analog. An interesting character, but certainly not as good as his other books I've read. But not bad, and I'll be getting more of his books as my TBR list allows.

Next up: The Road of Danger by David Drake. The latest in his RCN series. I think I will enjoy this one a lot.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote