View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:04 AM   #1307
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven522 View Post
Wow. Just finished "Cold Days" this morning....
...and just Wow.

My daughter is working her way through the series and she asked me tell her about it. I just blinked and said, "I don't think I can until you read more of the earlier ones." Almost any discussion on specifics would be nothing but spoilers.
Depends. Unfortunately I know why the title Ghost Story is appropiate - before getting there in the series in my reading. But I don't know who or why. I also see a huge spoiler when merely reading the book description of Cold Days. It might not spoil the book itself, but there is a lot of books before.
Spoiler:
The mere mentioning of Mab is a spoiler - having only met her once so far in Summer Knight.

That all won't spoil my fun - YMMW.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote