View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 11:23 AM   #11
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkritso109 View Post
how do i use the tweaks so i can automatically change all the "Author(s):" to be in the LN,FN format? what do i type in to apply this tweak? it will take me forever to do this one by one.
If you don't want to use search/replace (which is a good idea), then use the manage authors box. When I did my switch-over from FN LN to LN, FN, it took me around a second per author to copy the author sort column to the author column.

In either case, back up your library before proceeding.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote