View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 04:27 AM   #5
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianorama View Post
Just got myself a Kobo and I'm really liking it so far.

I'm currently using calibre to manage my ePub books, and I like putting high quality covers on them (through editing the metadata). When I put them on the Kobo device (using Send to device in calibre), I can see the covers of the ePub books when I'm navigating menus -- the covers show up fine in both bookshelf view and list view of the Kobo. But when I select one to read, I don't see the cover when the book is loading, unlike the ones provided in the 100 free books (some of which look great). Instead I get the random author quote, such as:
Any chance to copy on your computer any of books you like?
If yes, open it in sigil and see how it is structured. If I recall well,
first page should be called titleindex.xhtml. Also, you could always
remake it in calibre using new cover.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote