View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 01:44 PM   #15
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
I would think it depends on ones eyes. I tried it, but after like 5 minutes, my eyes start watering from straining. The white letters just "floating" around on the black screen. Its not comfortable for me at all. And yes, I tried different light setting. Didn't make a difference. It just kind of "dissolves" the straight line of sentences. For lack of better way explaining that.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote