View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 10:26 AM   #14
vrf
Addict
vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Voyage, Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch, Kindle Keyboard, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
Do you have your Oasis set to refresh every page? The other setting seems to be Once per chapter and after illustrations. Even a single flash is too much for me, so I don't use invert mode myself.
True... I do have it set to full refresh, and it may be better with that setting off.

Another annoying thing with the inverted text page turns (on full refresh) is that it seems to quickly render the page in standard black-on-white before inverting to white-on-black. It feels... glitchy.
vrf is offline   Reply With Quote