View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 06:31 PM   #5
vrf
Addict
vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Voyage, Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch, Kindle Keyboard, iPad Pro
I thought I'd like the inverted reading mode, but haven't used it much. When reading in the dark, there is something about E-ink flashing from dark to light for each page turn that is briefly uncomfortable for me. I guess if your eyes are adjusted to the lower levels of the black page, then that glimpse of the white page is a bit like an oncoming car at night.

I do sometimes like the dark mode on an iPad, but of course that stays dark the whole time.
vrf is offline   Reply With Quote