View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:46 AM   #99
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
You're right, of course. I don't check those areas on a regular basis. Actually, I never visit MR's front page since I have "Forums" bookmarked. Also, I've been ill during part of these last few weeks (flu), so I haven't been online as frequently. I was subscribed to two contest-related threads where I thought the winners would be announced, so that confused me even more.

I enjoyed reading the daily contest installments! The story was very well done.
Sorry to hear you've been so ill DreamWriter. The flu certainly has been making the rounds this winter and it's been a pretty nasty strain too I understand. I haven't caught it which might be a mixture of luck and planning. (I got the flu shot in September). A good number of people I know came down with it though.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote