View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 07:26 PM   #1
digital_steve
Muppet
digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-650
Advice for a new aussie kobo reader owner

Hey all,
Just grabbed this device yesterday and went straight to kobobooks.com and bought some books.
Silly me didn't realise until i got home that the software supplied is actually from Angus and Robertson... and the software is rather, err, horrible (a common complaint i see from this forum).
I got myself ADE and got the books onto my device fine and all is well, except one of them has that annoying small, un-resizable font issue.

I guess i'm wondering, from an aussie point of view, how should i manage the files and library on my device and PC; How do i update the firmware (mine is telling me it's 1.0 currently and i couldn't find an option, or any options really, in the Angus and Robertson software); and is Calibre the only solution for me?

Thanks in advance
digital_steve is offline   Reply With Quote