View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 09:47 AM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
It seems to me that for the Sony column question two and three should be Yes since the assumption for Kindle is that you purchase all your books from Amazon the same should be assumed for Sony.

Also, all the question which say N/A for Sony should also be specified once again assuming use of the Sony eBook store via their software.

My respect for the EFF has gone down several points in my estimation after seeing this.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote