View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 11:23 AM   #454
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane A View Post
I DNF'd the first Eve/Roarke book, too. I've never mentioned it because it made me feel like a freak since so many people adore that series.
That's my sentiments about Kristen Ashley. Can't make it through a single one of her books. I can't stand her writing style.

I'm about a third of the way through the In Death series. Probably would be moving faster if the OD books were all in Kindle format, but every time I find the next one is only in EPUB, I stop for a long while before I decide to read it. I enjoy the books, but not enough to rush to get to the next one. I've never bought a book in the series.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote