View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 02:28 AM   #5
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Well, as I stated in that other thread, I really don't see the need for additional prefixes or sub-forums. The models all do the same things; the only difference is whether they do it using a physical keyboard, a virtual keyboard, or a 5-way controller. The only real difference I can see is the X-Ray function on some of the newer models.

I can understand why the Kindle Fire would merit its own sub-forum. It's as different from other Kindles as night and day. It's a tablet with a backlit screen that runs apps. But the other Kindles are extremely similar. Outside of the X-Ray function mentioned above, which I doubt many owners will use with any regularity, and one or two other quirks such as the 3G Touch needing a WiFi connection to surf the Internet, they're all basically the same device.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote