View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 08:51 AM   #97
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2
Hmm, I actually think the screen is a little crisper than my Aura One or Oasis 2. I seldom use the light -- orange or blue. I like the quotes screensaver, but I miss being able to add my own. (Although I prefer Kobo's book cover screensaver). I like the buttons. If I could combine the Nook hardware with the Kobo software, it would probably be my one reader to rule them all!

I think the thought they put into it was "let's update our most popular previous ereader." I may be a tad biased there -- I loved the Simple Touch and never had Glowlight 1 or 2.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote