View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 10:18 PM   #9
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I've been having trouble reading on my K4B. It's so cold here the screen stays at a greenish\dirty color for about an hour before it finally warms up. I think our Heat Pump is going out. I've been reading on my Tablets instead.
That's interesting about the K4 when it's cold. I haven't experienced that with my touch or my kindle keyboard, although I keep the temp pretty warm in the winter. Glad you took the plunge on the PW! Good luck with it. It's become my main e-reader now. I look forward to your thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Don't just think about it, just do it and pay to remove ads. The longer you wait, the more money Amazon makes on showing you the ads, but you won't get a discount on removing the ads. I don't even know where my on and off button is, my cover takes care of that. Open cover, boom ready - that is what I love about it.
I agree!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote