View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 01:16 PM   #19
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ✍️🏝️♎️ Kobo Clara 2E
I ended up doing mostly comfort reading and rereads last year - I’m not sure setting goals helped or hindered me quite honestly. I tend to read people in batches - so, one year I will read everything I can by Patricia Highsmith, Graham Greene or Iris Murdoch, for instance, then I will need a break from them for a few years. After which I will reread all their books again avidly. I don’t know if that really fits with monitoring my reading, although it has been interesting to review the books I read last year on the 2022 thread. It's interesting to me to see how many I have zero recollection of also. Particularly the modern 'thrillers' (not thrilling ).
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote