View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 06:54 PM   #280
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrik View Post
Any ideas about how well you can do highlightes on it, compared to Aura ONE and the older Aura HD and H2O?
Ultimately this is going to come down to an individual person/device basis. Having helped many people with eink devices I can say there are some people who get a better response from the same device than others do. The only patterns I've noticed are that people with long fingernails will have issues (even if they use a knuckle instead of a fingertip, and the elderly, and even with those patterns there are enough exceptions that I wouldn't say there's a causal relationship between them rather that there are some correlation factors at play.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote