View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:00 AM   #16
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
On the other hand, some of us like to page through an ebook from cover to first page of text, and finding an inline toc does give me some idea of how long or involved a book will be. I may not ever look at it again, and I still finding it that first tiem through.
I'm with you on this. I have always read my pbooks from cover to cover. And I still do that for ebooks. I'm annoyed that my Kobo ereaders don't open the book at the cover. I can see why you would do it, but I'd prefer to start from the cover. So, I have no hassle with having an in-line TOC. Especially for short story collections.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote