View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
iBooks page turn problems

I have an iPod Touch 3rd Gen. I have the latest version of iBooks. Sometimes when I am reading the pages will start turning back even though I am tapping the right side of the screen. It will do this for 4 or 5 pages and then start working correctly. It will work fine for 20 or 30 pages and then do it again. Am I the only one having this problem? It is very annoying. Any ideas how to fix it? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote