View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 08:39 PM   #29
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
I have had the Sony Brand in most the ways you can except for games.

I had a:
Sony VCR
Sony GPS for the truck
Sony Radio/Cassette player for the truck
Sony AM/FM portable radio before Walkman.
Sony very small cassette player (forget the name) I don't think it had a radio.
Sony camera
Sony TV
Sony computer monitor
I believe I had a programmable audio receiver that would pick up AM/FM/TV Channels/Weather. I believe it was Sony. --I paid extra.--(I put it away when the TV went digital.)
.. probably several of some of the above.
Had Forgotten: Sony Radio/CD Boom box.

Now my kids had the game machines
PS, PS2 (might still be in storage) but the PS3 one they had that I know about was never at my place. I know about it because it was stolen.

The game machine I personally had was military issue and I actually did fly and fight it.

Last edited by SeaKing; 04-16-2012 at 08:27 PM.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote