Thread: Odd behaviour
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
Kboland
Zealot
Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpulley View Post
That is the wake from sleep (WFS) issue, noticed since day one, still not fixed with the latest update. As you have discovered, turning it completely off is the workaround. Mine doesn't wake that often, just occassionally but it is the same issue.
Ah. Right thanks for the info hpulley. Although I am loving my new unit, and well aware of its hardware limitations, i can't help but think the Vox was rushed out Kobo's front door for the holidays. Ah well, just have to wait paitently until the bugs are fumigated out

Cheers

Last edited by Kboland; 01-01-2012 at 03:11 PM.
Kboland is offline   Reply With Quote