View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 05:30 AM   #6
Jake_Drake
Enthusiast
Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle
To Ed - It was seeing your promotion that inspired me to do mine. I'm still new at this promoting myself thing. Thanks for the idea.

To Dreams - Not a problem getting me mixed up with Tony - I was only teasing you about it. I forget sometimes that we are living in a global community nowadays. Having been raised thinking of the world as what I can see around me is a tough view to shake. I'm trying...
Jake_Drake is offline   Reply With Quote