Thread: iPad Reading on the iPad
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 08:40 AM   #15
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonist View Post
I am curious how the IPS screen performs for long-term reading.

Can someone who DID NOT like to read on the iPhone, but has experienced the iPad, chime in? How does it compare to eInk?
I hated reading on my iPhone but the experience in iBooks is much better for me. I think the iPhone problems were caused by the fact that I was focussing my eyes on such a small area and they didn't have to scan along a line (did I explain that right?)

I though that I'd prefer the portrait mode in iBook, but I've been using landscape (2-up) most of the time. I do like iBook much more than the Kindle app, and I'm trying to read on the iPad exclusively for a few days to see how I manage compared to the Kindle device.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote