Thread: PRS-600 e-Ink Power Consumption
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 04:43 PM   #2
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
When you turn the reader off by the switch it doesn'y actually turn off; it goes into, I don't know what you would call it, like a sleep mode. A lot of people here do it that way. Or you can shut it down (actually turn it off) by holding the power switch over until you get the message,"Are you sure you want to shutdown the device?" If you hit yes wait a minute and it will completely shut off. When you turn it on it will take about minute to get to the main menu or wherever it starts up at.

I don't usually fully shut mine down, I just put it into "sleep mode." I don't really notice anything crazy with the battery, I usually charge it once every week and a half, or twice a week if I listen to a lot of music while I'm reading.

Hope this answers your question!
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote