View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 03:20 PM   #568
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
new reader - new challenge.
to get the most out of my new Kobo aura HD reader, it seems I need to retrospectively strip all
font-family: xxxxxxxxxxx;
lines from my books CSS.
I've been merrily doing the opposite of that, and adding an explicit
p { font-family: "Times New Roman", Times, serif;}
via append css for some time now
So has a "remove CSS" type feature ever been requested, either within the plug in or within the main calibre convert settings
I suppose I can construct a find + replace regex but I'd prefer not to have to reconvert books if there is an easier way
I think I'd need to find font-family(.*);
replace with nothing
and hope that there are no instances that don't have a trailing ;
or can I append a "null" setting that will act as an overwrite. is there such a command as font-family:[empty]; ?
UPDATE:
I see that I can set a filter within calibre convert options that will remove font family, but an initial test shows that that filer setting is not picked up and applied by the plug-in. The plug-in only picks up extra css to append, not filters to apply ?

Last edited by cybmole; 02-19-2014 at 03:31 PM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote