View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 08:59 PM   #563
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Looking at the code again, and actually reading it, the ORIGINAL_EPUB is only created if it doesn't exist. But, I am pretty sure it is working on the current epub for the changes. The only reference to the ORIGINAL_EPUB I can find is when it is created and that is after the confirmation prompt. I just did a quick test and it is modifying the current epub, not the original.
Well, it's possible that is what calibre itself does, but to be honest, it was a little confusing to me. All I could really determine was that original_epub should get created as a backup of the original state of the book, no matter what else. Unless you disable it via preferences.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote