View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 12:54 PM   #13
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
My wife does the dollar store, pair for piano, one for reading and regular glasses for tv while another dollar store for reading in bed :-)

Me? Trifocals and compute all day on middle (told doc I wanted it at 30 inches) and it is perfect for computing. Use lower part for some reading, middle for other when reader is further away.

Seems to me it is kind of what works for you. I am dyslexic so use a sepia or tan background which helps a lot.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote