View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 09:59 AM   #78
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Gabriel Morcan: there are spoiler tags that can be used. If you go to the advanced editing of the message there is an eye with an X through it that places the tags. Oh, and welcome to the forum. I hope you find it as a great a place as a lot of us do. Can a mod spoiler the original post so those who haven't read Ender's don't lose some of the fun if it wins.

Looking through the list, I've already read Fahrenheit 451 and Ender's Game. I know I'm going to read Princess at some point and it is free, but I think I'm leaning to Roadside Picnic. Still mulling the options. Ender's Game was quite entertaining and not a bad option for a summer read.

I wish I hadn't missed the nominations. Next year: The Stars My Destination or The Demolised Man. Read it in my bookclub.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote