View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 01:52 AM   #8
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine View Post
Bought a waterproof Kindle 3 case off eBay for my PW. It's a little bit too big for the PW but I'm just happy to finally have something to read while kickboarding (something I've dreamed of since my Sony PRS-300 days) -- gives me motivation to stay in the pool and work out just a little bit longer
I thought about you today. I was in the pool and couldn't decide if I should do a few laps or read. That's when I realized that if I had vacuum sealed my reader, and bought a kick board, before I got in the pool, I could've done both!
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote