View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:23 AM   #24
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by latepaul View Post
I'm not going to argue over the handling of dates - that wasn't my point and not being privy to Kobo's server-side code I have no idea how they handle it during sync-ing (if they handle it at all). My point was that this setting hasn't been exposed as a user-changeable setting. I have no problem with people changing it if it works for them.

However I do think that the usual call-the-developer-stupid game is unfair when it relates to something the user has changed which isn't supposed to be able to be changed.
.conf files are designed to be edited by the user. It's been the unix/linux way forever. They ARE supposed to be changed. It's what they are made for.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote