View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 10:31 AM   #209
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Another irritating thing about the site now - this is something that bugs me about a lot of web sites, not just Overdrive - the sign-in page defaults to having the "remember me on this computer" box checked. It should default to unchecked.

If the box is unchecked, and someone wants to be remembered on this computer, they can check it once and never have to do it again.

But if the box defaults to checked, and I don't want to be remembered on this computer, I have to check the box every single time I log in.

I often go to the library site on break time at work, to see if anything on my wish list has become available, and I don't want it remembered on my work computer.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote