Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #239
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I have a hard time believing that someone would vote or not vote for a book based on who's already voted for it. The complaints about lemming votes seem whiny to me. I like a free-for-all with full information and campaigns. What are people so afraid of?
But some have already said they do vote based on who voted and.or how many votes were already cast. So we know this to be what does happen in an open vote.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote