Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:27 PM   #180
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The sorting options for a shelf is:

- Title
- Author
- File Type
- Recent Reads
- Date Added

The choices I can think of for what you want are:

- Prefix the title with the series index. With calibre, that would be easy.
- Add them to the shelf in reverse order of sequence and then short by Date Added.

One sorting option I looked for, and didn't find, was to sort by %read. Basically I wanted to find the books I hadn't read yet.

Also, sometimes I open a book to see how big it is, because I haven't found a way to see if it is a short story or a complete book. This means the KT shows a small %read. So I want a sort by %read to bring unopened, and small %read books to the top of the list.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote