View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 12:30 AM   #153
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
I read: click me twobob - it is your destiny

Nice work. Love the extra touches, they will make this awesome as opposed to great.
Most exciting!

RE: THE DROPOUTS.

This may be something to do with the ALC / Noise Gate or some other Alsa thing that unwittingly got inititialised via one of the mixer programs. I will have a play and see if I can replicate tomorrow.
It only drops out on the K3 at max volume. If I click Vol- one time, then it only occasionally drops out (for about a half second). Down two clicks from max and no dropouts at all. I think it may be thermal protection for the tiny little speakers. White noise like this would get somewhat low-pass filtered by the speakers causing them to heat up, I think...

I rebooted after playing with the mixers.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote