View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 08:15 AM   #3
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bryant View Post
I have quite a lot of books in OEB (one OPF plus a number of HTM chapters and JPG illustrations) which I should like to shrink to a single HTML file per book (I do not need the illustrations in most cases).

This can, obviously, be done manually (i.e. once a year - apologies to Peter Sellars) but it seems a simple task and there may well be software to do it for me. As an extremely busy bear of little brain something with a Windows GUI is probably easier to learn than something called by DOS but I'll do what I must.

A search has produced too much information and I wondered if anyone could point me to suitable software, please?

James the lazy
Well you could use MobiPerl...
Code:
  mobigen file.opf
  mobi2html file.mobi

or 

opf2mobi --outfile file.mobi file.opf
  mobi2html file.mobi

or

opf2mobi --outfile file.mobi --htmlfile file.html file.opf
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote