View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 06:23 AM   #102
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieGom View Post
I tried the plugin too and quickly played with shelves. Apart from what you mention it was also immediately obvious that as of now only Kobo ePubs can be added to shelves after I created a shelf and added a dozen books to it only to find 4 sticking to it. I do not think the feature is worth so much if it does not allow to handle sideloaded books (and that may be one good reason why it is still hidden).
That's odd - I've only added sideloaded ePub (newsfeeds) to the shelves and they stick.

Someone else mentioned he can't add PDFs. Have you tried that?
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote