View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 12:52 AM   #17
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
LOTS of solutions to that. Some free, some not. My account for my Kindle is a US account. (US bank and debit cc through RBC, accomodation address in the US.) That's all that's required for books and Kindle apps for regular Kindles. But for videos, etc., I'll need to add a VPN solution to get my IP address down to the US too. No big deal.
I am using a free IPS shielder and it is coming from the USA. I can stream videos just fine using it on my laptop (I am a Prime member) but the app store defeats me!

Grrr, I did have a USA address as the one-click after all. I get the email to download the APK but when I open that all it does it take me to the Amazon app store and I have to download all over again. If I sideload the app to an android, it is only the app to the App store and not an app in itself.

Last edited by Pushka; 11-08-2011 at 12:56 AM.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote