View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 07:53 PM   #42
anesthezea
Groupie
anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Libra 2
I pre-ordered mine from Sony Style (US customer) and have not seen any charges as yet via Paypal. I did call Sony before I confirmed my order and asked them if I would be charged up front for the order. I was told that I would be charged about 30 or 40 dollars as a placeholder for the order, then charged the rest once the reader has shipped.

ETA: I just checked the status of my order and it's now saying that I have an estimated ship date of 9/27. I'm wondering if it's a typo or something.

Last edited by anesthezea; 09-25-2011 at 08:02 PM.
anesthezea is offline   Reply With Quote