View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 12:03 AM   #107
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
I will try turning it off and see if it makes a difference. The battery certainly runs down very quickly when it is left on. I hadn't been turning it off because I thought that the battery wasn't being used when the screen was just sitting there. Turning the screen off doesn't really shutdown the entire reader so I didn't think that would help much. I actually removed the battery from my Sony once and the screen didn't change. I will certainly try it because I need to do something.

I very much like the time displayed but if it is the cause of the battery drain (pure supposition) then is there a way to turn it off or slow it down or something?

Thanks................Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote