View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 03:16 PM   #1
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Any wiki gurus here?

I've recently installed MediaWiki on the suggestion of several people here and elsewhere who are far wiser than I in the area of wikis, and now I'm left asking the question, 'Now what?' The wiki is all setup, but I have no real clue how to customize it, change the sidebar, add pages, manage users, or other things like that.

Can anyone help? Thanks. My poor, naked wiki can be fund here:

http://www.earthfleet.net/wiki/

It's not publicly live yet, as I have tons of work to do on it, but just understanding it and getting it going is most important right now, so any help from fellow wiki'ed authors would be helpful.

EDIT: Huh, figured out how to add pages by accident. lol. So that's one thing out of the way.

Last edited by Steven Lake; 08-10-2010 at 03:35 PM.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote