View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 08:55 PM   #13
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Pfft. "Wrongly" is right! Seabound, it makes no difference to me how many points comes with the karma. It just warms my cockles to have anybody feel inspired to pass some karma my way. It's those little comments that come attached that just...well, it's them that tickle my fancy, and I like my fancy being tickled. Quite often it's the "low point score" karma that tickles it the most, because I get that feeling of "This could be the start of a beautiful friendship". On the flipside, I always try to send karma the way of those self-same people.

For me, inclusiveness is one of the most important tenets of any community. I try to practice what I preach to myself.
Oh my gosh! You guys are not only smart, but generous in many ways as well, including in your candidness! And laugh-out-loud funny to boot! Thank you so much for writing that, montsmags! I wasn't really expecting reactions like these!

Um, and I think there's a good chance you guys are crazy as well. In a good way, of course.

Quote:

Precisely! I love those few words. They're like little bursts of sweet candy.
Yes, I love reading those comments, too!

Quote:

By the way, here is the link to your User CP:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/usercp.php

It's the same for everyone, and I actually use it as my chief bookmark for MobileRead (because it also brings up a list of my subscribed threads that have new posts on them).
See, that's what I mean. Up until now, when you and Zelda mentioned the User CP link, I did not know about it. Up until now, it took me three clicks to get to the same information (Profile->Customize Profile->Your Control Panel)!
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote