View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 07:22 AM   #23
wildcolor
Enthusiast
wildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: kindle 4nt
oh.... btw, a quick question. how do i turn off my usbnetwork? After enabling the usbnetwork, the power button can't turn off the device anymore.

I am now just simply unplug the usb from my PC and device drains the battery for a third overnight.

2nd question is is there an easy way to do the ';debugOn ~usbNetwork ;debugOff'? Because the K4 does not have a keyboard, typing these letters in with virtual keyboard is really a pain in the neck.
wildcolor is offline   Reply With Quote