View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 04:20 AM   #1
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Transfering book details (publisher etc.) to Kobo Glo

I have a Kobo Glo with firmware 2.1.5 (r43939), but not sure if this is a device-specific problem. I'm new to Calibre and ebooks in general.

For books downloaded from Kobo shop a synopsis and details of publisher, publication date, ISBN, language, file size and format are available in the reader by selecting "View Details" from the book's menu.

But for books loaded from Calibre 0.9.7 the publisher and ISBN are missing even though I have added these details in Calibre's "Edit metadata" form. Synopsis, publication date and other details show correctly.

I upgraded to Calibre 0.98 but now it seems the publication date is also missing.

Is there a setting in Calibre I need to change to get this information to transfer?
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote